2.23.2012

Elizabeth's India and Zambia Mission Trip

Dear Friends and Family,

I pray that this communication finds you and your families doing well.   As some of you know, I will be visiting India and Africa with Lifesong for Orphans in the upcoming weeks as part of my call to serve.   God has been so gracious to allow me to be able to attend this vision trip that is designed to give us exposure to the mission efforts underway to serve children that are orphans in two areas where Lifesong supports orphanages and vocational schools.  The trips main objective is to help develop a plan for sustainable and self-supporting funding programs/models for the orphanages and schools.



I will do my best to send out updates from the trip; if you are interested in being part of the distribution, please reply back (elizabethshaw7@yahoo.com) and I would love to add you to the list.

Thank you for your continued support.  Many of you have asked about our adoption.  We are still in the process and waiting in the pipeline for Ethiopia with eager and prayerful hearts on what God has in store for our family. 

Please pray for:  Safe travels and God to be at the center of our purpose on the trip and prayer from my sweet family at home in Houston. 

Love, Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment